Sithonia is a blessed destination that combines the endless blue of the Halkidiki and Aegean sea with the amazing green of Mt. Dragoudelis.
The activies in the area vary according to the season, but one thing is for sure, and this is that the visitor will never get bored around here.
Some of these are:
- Hiking and mountain cycling (on traced routes)
- 4WD Four Wheel Driving (“Jeep”ing)
- Observation of the rich fauna and flaura of the Mt. Dragoudelis (Protected from the “Natura” Treaty)
- Wine tasting at the wine factory of Porto Carras, as well as golfing at its internationally known golf course.
- Olive oil production and harvesting.
- Fishing and diving, as well as many other sea sports (water ski, wind surfing, jet-ski etc).
Below there are some pictures of the activities one can do at Parthenonas and Sithonia.